Friday, October 31, 2008

Changophobia

After this much while, I finally have enough build up to pour it down!
What I feel can be best described as a split! Something on my mind just keep bothering me over and over and at least seemingly, it seems as if its a ghost! I can't pin point what it is. But boy has it ruined my mood ... All this has pushed me in a state of uncertainty ... I don't like anything ... i can't decide what I want ... its like the worst feeling ever!
I know and am sure its temporary and with time ... it'll eventually go away ... just a good night's sleep or maybe two!
But under the abstraction ... maybe I know the reason ... I fear the change! I fear it because its not in my control ... its against my will ... it renders me helpless ... with nothing to hold onto ... but I guess ... this change ... for that matter ... any change is inevitable! My not wanting it won't stop it from happening ... my fear won't steer the fate away ... Somethings are destined to happen ... its only a matter of sooner or later ... and I guess I have held onto "later" long enough ... long enough that it has transitioned into "sooner" ... aah wish I could freeze time :-( ... But, don't have no choice no more ... gotta face it then ... peace out!

1 comment:

BolaMegallaa said...

Describes my state right now!
thank you for spilling this out!